Focke Wulf Fw 190
The Focke Wulf FW-190 is one of the most famous fighters of the 2nd World War. It was conceived as a fighter and fighter-bomber and its design was shaped by the use of the BMW radial engine as the drive source.
Produced on a scale of 1:3.7 according to the original documents, it has all the striking details such as scoops, metal sheets, rivets, hinges and fasteners. The canopy is pushed back, true to the original, and gives a clear view of the cockpit extension with seat, instrument panel and interior trim. The retractable landing gear mount is already built into the wing with a precise fit.
Wingspan: 284 cm
Length: 244 cm
Weight: from 22 kg
Engine: MOKI 250, MOKI 250/7, MOKI 300, MOKI 350/7
- Here are some impressions. Many thanks also to our customers for providing the photos.
- We offer the following accessories:
- Scale retractable landing gear, electric
- Wheel set
- Scale cockpit extension kit
- GRP scale spinner
- Retractable tail spinner
- Protective bag set
- Full GRP kit in Herex sandwich construction, GRP reinforced fuselage with molded engine dome - prepared for MOKI 250 or MOKI 300, sliding canopy, two-piece GRP wing with integrated wing plug-in, carbon reinforced landing gear mount ready mounted, landing flaps, GRP landing gear fairing, pluggable tailplane, CNC-milled former set for fuselage extension, basic color silver.
- Many thanks to our customers for the great videos!
- Below are some press reports.
Full composite Kit, from – € 2.995,-The request for offer, also for the available accessories, can be found in the form below.
Here you can configure the model according to your wishes and send us your request by email. We will calculate the shipping costs and inform you about the current delivery time.
Please send the form to